Looking for RTNS’2022 ? Here is the link https://rtns2022.inria.fr/
The 29th International Conference on Real-Time Networks and Systems took place in Nantes from 7 April to 9 April 2021.
RTNS is a friendly and inclusive conference with a great sense of community that presents excellent opportunities for collaboration.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and associated travel restrictions, with personal safety as a top priority, the conference will be held virtually and not in a hybrid format as originally planned.
Original unpublished papers on all aspects of real-time systems and networks are welcome. For this year, RTNS particularly welcomes position papers and papers defining open challenges.
RTNS covers a wide-spectrum of topics in real-time and embedded systems, including, but not limited to:
- Real-time applications design and evaluation: automotive, avionics, space, railways, telecommunications, process control, multimedia.
- Real-time aspects of emerging smart systems: cyber-physical systems and emerging applications, real-time big data, real-time edge/fog and cloud computing, smart grid.
- Real-time system design and analysis: real-time tasks modeling, task/message scheduling, evaluation, mixed-criticality systems, Worst-Case Execution Time (WCET) analysis, quality of service, security.
- Software technologies for real-time systems: model-driven engineering, programming languages, compilers, WCET-aware compilation and parallelization strategies, middleware, Real-Time Operating Systems, virtualization, hypervisors.
- Formal specification and verification: application of formal models, such as model checking, satisfiability modulo theories or constraint programming, to solve real-time problems.
- Real-time distributed systems: fault tolerance, time synchronization, task/messages allocation, adaptability and reconfiguration, publisher/subscriber protocols, distributed real-time database.
- Real-time networks: Networks on Chip (NoC), wired and wireless sensor and actuator networks, Time-Sensitive Networks (TSN), industrial IoT, SDN, 5G, end-to-end latency analysis.
- Hardware support for real-time systems: hardware/software co-design, power/temperature-aware techniques, design of predictable hardware, multi-core and many-core platforms, hardware accelerators, cache related issues, interconnect and memory.
RTNS’2021 is the 29th edition of the conference formerly known as RTS (Real-Time Systems, Paris). The first 12 editions of RTS were french-speaking events held in Paris in conjunction with the RTS Embedded System exhibition. Since its 13th edition, the conference language of RTNS has been English.
The 15th Junior Researcher Workshop on Real-Time Computing (JRWRTC) is organized jointly with RTNS.